WEEKEND HAPPENINGS

Sunday, 5 October 2008
The jacauranda trees are all in bloom.
We both have callings at Church, now. I'm the Relief Society Enrichment Leader and Bob is going to be working with the 10 and 11 year-old boys, helping them meet their "Faith in God" requirements. Should be fun for both of us!

Yesterday (Sat.) I went to a Yoga-in-the-Park activity from 7 - 8 a.m. and the woman who taught the class invited me to go to the gym with her tomorrow to see whether I'd be interested in one of their classes or not. I'm wanting to take either yoga or pilates classes - and try to get myself back into better shape. I'm looking forward to getting more fit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those callings sound great! And now both of us are on Enrichment committee (except I am not the leader)! And Laura is 1st counselor in the RS Prez...I think Travis might be the new Branch Prez!! Wouldn't that be crazy!

karen garner said...

Neat callings - just can't get you out of the R.S. - boy - never a dull moment in your life. Yoga & pilates - hurray!