CANDYLAND

Saw this on the way into Chocolate World (My maiden name is Wade)



We were serenaded by cows.



On tour in Chocolate World

1 August 2011

John, Amanda and Abby arrived last Friday evening and today we traveled two hours North to spend some time in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
We strolled through parts of the 23 acre Rose Garden, and also enjoyed seeing the Children's Garden and the Butterfly House. Then we drove to another part of town and ate lunch at the Hershey Pantry - a cute little restaurant that serves delicious food and has great service.
After lunch, we went to see Hershey's Chocolate World and indulged in a few sweets after our tour.
Abby was pretty much done in, so we headed home about 3 p.m. John tried out our new grill, cooking us steak for dinner. Yum!

1 comment:

Heather McKeon said...

Today I was behind an SUV with a license plate frame that said Crenshaw Hyundai - and I immediately thought "ooh, I need to buy a car there!"

Love the photos - now when Mark & I come I want to go to Hershey too! Also the Spy Museum.