God is Good!

This will just be a quick note – December is a busy month.

This past weekend, I was troubled about something, and, during our meetings on Sunday, the Lord spoke peace to my soul — and it's been a good week! 

I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father, who knows us and loves us – and for the blessing of the Holy Ghost in my life!

Most importantly, I know the gospel of Jesus Christ is true. And, I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve in this mission, at this time. 

Our Heavenly Father’s plan is the Great Plan of Happiness! He loves each of us. He knows each of us. And, we each matter to Him!

How glorious that all people, everywhere, no matter when they lived, have the opportunity to receive the message of salvation! God is good.

Bob and I are looking forward to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional tomorrow night! Christmas-time is beautiful on Temple Square!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

The first thing I thought when I saw the Christmas lights on Temple Square and then the interior of the Conference Center was, "I bet Betty and Bob are there." Very cool! I also love the Christmas initiative this year. Light is my favorite aspect of Christmas. It was so fun to get your Christmas card with Dana Wood's picture, the same as on the December Ensign. I love his artwork. Excellent choice!