OUR NEW GRANDDAUGHTER LUCY

Friday, 7 November 2008
Lucy Ellen Chabo was born at home at 3:15 am - weighing in at 7 lbs 14 oz and 20" in length - and surprising her parents by not waiting until they could make the trip to the hospital. Travis performed his mid-wife role with his usual aplomb and Laura was a true pioneer. All went well and the EMS got there shortly after Lucy's arrival to take Mom and baby to the hospital. A friend from Church drove out to their place to stay with Sophia and Holly (who slept through the whole thing.)

We are blessed to now have one grandson and six granddaughters. (The Lord needs strong women in the days ahead.)

1 comment:

Heather McKeon said...

I'm happy you have pictures up now! So you must have finally gotten your internet set up at home - I know you're happy about that. I've been waiting for Laura to blog about having the baby and then I was going to link to her blog in mine... But I suppose as a new mom she's a little busy.